Argos is one of the country’s largest retailers and we’re proud of it. Not only do we have third most popular retail site in the country, uniquely, we also have bricks and mortar stores across the length and breadth of Britain – so affiliates can earn commission both online and in store.
The Argos Affiliate Programme has been running for over a decade and has won multiple awards in that time. Affiliates are at the heart of what we do so we’ve listed some of the main reasons to join our programme below.
10 Reasons to become an Argos Affiliate
1. Argos is currently investing heavily to lead the way in digital retail. This means opportunities to earn commission will be increasing all the time.
2. Argos is an instantly recognizable household brand offering great traction with your site users
3. To help you promote Argos we’ve created the Argos Affiliate Hub, a resource packed full of information and promotional resources dedicated to you!
4. If your site features deals, we create scores over offers every week so there’s always fresh content.
5. Earn 2% commission on every purchase you drive, both purely online purchases and reservations made to collect in-store
6. Your user can buy with confidence with our 30 day money back guarantee
7. We provide you with affiliate links and online reporting
8. Banners are available for all of our key promotions and you can access these whenever you like.
9. If you need a product feed, not a problem, Argos has a comprehensive product feed for all of our products and it’s available to affiliates for free!
10. Earn commission on all 50,000 products, not just the products you promote on your site. The bigger the basket size, the bigger your commission.
With all of that, how could you not join us? We look forward to you becoming part of the Argos Affiliate Programme.
If you have any specific questions before joining just drop us an email. You can reach us at email@example.com
Argos Affiliate Team
* There is separate Argos Ireland affiliate programme which can be found here
* Argos only deliver only within the UK and ROI
* You may be declined if you have special terms, but if you’re still keen to work with us just explain your proposition at firstname.lastname@example.org
* In line with ASA regulations, affiliates must display the correct discount codes/promotional messages, and the correct promotion start/end dates according to the Argos Affiliate Programme communications. For more information, visit: http://www.argos-affiliate.co.uk/terms.php