Argos has launched its Spring/Summer 2014 range and is better than ever! Available now on www.argos.co.uk and in stores nationwide, more than 30,000 products are available across categories including Technology, Toys, Home & Garden, everyday household items and family essentials.
The popular WOW deals continue with 750 products to choose from, giving customers great value for money on branded and own brand products. Customers will be spoilt for choice by the Spring/Summer range.
Highlights from the new range include:
- Home & Furniture– Spring will see the launch of some exciting premium brands to add to the growing portfolio in dinnerware, glassware and kitchenware including Denby and Royal Doulton. Beds and Bedroom furniture are also key, with a real focus around ranges. Floorcare is also set to see a strong performance with brands like Vax and Dyson continuing their popularity.
- Toys– The spring summer season is all about Outdoor Toys! We have some really innovative new toys including a 3D Finding Nemo Paddling Pool and exclusive to Argos Disney Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cozy Coupes.
- Tablets/ Laptops– The popularity of E-reader and tablets is set to continue with some great deals including a WOW deal on the Acer Iconia.
- Clothing– Emma Bunton’s beautiful baby and children’s clothing range continues this Spring Summer and is completely exclusive to Argos! There is also a huge variety of t-shirts and pyjamas in Kid’s favourites characters as well as the ever popular Stompeez in Monsters University, Minnie Mouse and Furby
- Baby & Nursery– New brands set to be hot this season include Oyster – by Babystyle (pushchairs) and Babybjorn (baby carriers) There are also so great WOW deals on Mamas & Papas Pushchairs, Highchairs and Car Seats.
- Jewellery and Watches– There are some fab new brands in this category including Ladies watches by Monsoon and Accessorize and children’s jewellery by Union J. We have also added to customer appeal with premium fashion houses French Connection and Penguin with their range of watches who sit alongside evergreen brands Casio, Rotary and Sekonda.